Kids’ Connection Child Care
A ministry of Standale Reformed Church
We provide quality Christian care for children 3 years to 12 years. Our certified staff provides the best love and home away from home environment around!
Grand Rapids, MI 49543
Director: Alisha Harman
Philosophy and Purpose
Standale Reformed Church Kid’s Connection is established with the intent to provide quality childcare in a responsible, Christian atmosphere. This is possible when, together with caring parents, we develop and establish a partnership in care. We feel our obligation is to provide a consistently safe, nurturing environment in which parents can entrust their children in our care. We feel parents are obligated to respect the core guidelines, established prior to entry in the program and show consistent, responsible behavior toward both their own children and care providers. It is our belief that together we can teach children to glorify God through our respectful behavior towards others.
- Develop and maintain a childcare program that meets the spiritual needs of children of all Christian faiths.
- Develop and maintain a childcare program that fosters emotional security and growth.
- Provide and maintain a healthy and safe environment for social growth.
- Provide stimulating, developmentally appropriate activities that will nurture intellectual needs and stimulate creativity.
- Provide qualified, caring Christian staff consistent with the guidelines established by the State of Michigan.
Monday – Friday 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
We are available for full days during school vacations. During the summer months, we offer theme related projects, field trips, music, art, drama and special events.
Enrollment Fee: $35.00 for school year, $15 for summer
Snack Fee: $5 a month
Summer/Vacation Day/No School Rate (over 8 hours): $36/day
School Day Rate (including preschool students who are at the center over 8 hours): $36.00/day for the first child, $32.oo/day for each additional child.